Pages

torstai 7. syyskuuta 2017

Cosplay: Maki Nishikino - Love Live!




When I watched Love live back in 2015 Maki became my favourite girl from the series very quickly. After that I started to play the mobile game and fell even more for Maki and her cards in the game. (and got addicted to the game.) I had been thinking of doing one of Maki’s outfits ever since I watched the anime and decided to do her look from the unidolized Fairy set.

I made the costume for Tracon 2016, about a year ago. These pictures were taken in Tampere during the convention. The photos were taken by my friend Rosa @Phocidaex3. Maki is my 15th cosplay and the 6th and last in 2016. I sewed all parts of the costume myself and made the belt out of worbla. 


























Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti