Pages

torstai 19. heinäkuuta 2018

Cosplay: Temmie - Undertale


Because it’s the middle of July and we’re having the meanest heatwave at the moment, I decided to post some cosplay photos from January of  2017.



I decided to do a cosplay of Temmie about two weeks before Desucon Frostbite last year. I had been playing Undertale through before that and watching youtuber playthroughs of it. So basically, I was obsessed with Undertale at that point. I was thinking of doing some other characters from it, but Temmie was easy enough to do in two weeks. These photos were taken in Desucon Frostbite 2017, by my friend @artificialyokai. Temmie is my 16th cosplay and 1st cosplay of 2017. This is also my first cosplay from a videogame. I made the whole cosplay myself. 




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti